Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Lux Sports: Super Bowl XLV Predictions

As I'm sure you already know, this year's super bowl will be a battle between the Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers! The game will be held Sunday, February 6, at 6:30 pm EST.

The Packers will be coming off a win against a tough Chicago Bears team; and the Steelers with a win against a shocking Jets team.

I wasn't cheering for either of these teams from the beginning; and to be honest, my back-up and my back-up back-up were put out as well. I'm a Packers fan for this Super Bowl now. It brings me back to the days of playing as the Packers and running the ball with Ahman Green on Madden 04. : D

After all the back story, and reminiscence of the good times....here's my prediction:
Pittsburgh Steelers: 24
Green Bay Packers: 27

Bias? Yes. My opinion? Yes. The correct outcome? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment