Monday, January 24, 2011

College Players of The Season!

Hello! I just tweeted my candidates for POY in College Basketball. If you aren't following me on twitter..doit.(twitter.com/theluxsports) I've decided I'd do it for all the sports I follow pretty actively. :P Today's post will just be about NCAAB and NCAAF however. I'll probably do soccer next, and then NBA and NFL.

Men's College Basketball in case you aren't a twitter user.


Kemba Walker (Connecticut) Kemba Walker has sparked a top 5 ranking for the UCONN Huskies after a mediocre season last year; and he's putting up huge stats!







               

                                                           NCAA College Football
Cameron Newton. Well you probably knew I'd choose this one. He went from being basically a no name at the beginning of the season to being a super star and drama star all at the same time. Despite being investigated, he still put up efficient stats and led his Auburn team to an undefeated season and national championship.

No comments:

Post a Comment